About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- More US service members diagnosed with brain injury after Iran missile attack
- White House tells airlines it may suspend all China-US flights amid coronavirus outbreak
- Trump praises party-switching Rep. Van Drew, decries impeachment in blue-state campaign rally
- Hong Kong stocks plummet about 2.5% on return from Lunar New Year holiday amid coronavirus concerns
- Coronavirus live updates: Chinese health officials say death toll has risen to 132
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS
States are building digital infrastructure with the aim of improving your commute.
Mary Thompson tells us why the state with the highest percentage of bad bridges is looking to the private sector for help.
In a scene that will be repeated hundreds of times over the next three years, a small bridge in Pennsylvania is being replaced.
Critical to building better roads, is making better asphalt. It covers 97 percent of the roads in the United States, roads that by any account are in rough shape.
Eamon Javers has the latest details on the deadly Amtrak train crash outside out Philadelphia.
Thousands of bridges are in need of repair, but where’s the money to fix them? Hampton Pearson takes a look.