About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- US clout in world oil market grows as industry exports increase
- Apple falls on reports of low iPhone 8 sales
- Billionaire Richard Branson: This skill set is the most critical to achieving success
- Strategist Jeff Saut: The 8-year bull market still has up to another 9 years left to run
- States are so eager to win Amazon's HQ2 they're offering the company as much as $7 billion
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS
States are building digital infrastructure with the aim of improving your commute.
Mary Thompson tells us why the state with the highest percentage of bad bridges is looking to the private sector for help.
In a scene that will be repeated hundreds of times over the next three years, a small bridge in Pennsylvania is being replaced.
Critical to building better roads, is making better asphalt. It covers 97 percent of the roads in the United States, roads that by any account are in rough shape.
Eamon Javers has the latest details on the deadly Amtrak train crash outside out Philadelphia.
Thousands of bridges are in need of repair, but where’s the money to fix them? Hampton Pearson takes a look.