About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- France votes in cliffhanger presidential election on Sunday
- Cuban and Paulson weigh in on China's "choppy" efforts on North Korean sanctions
- UBS chairman Weber says second round of French polls key
- Here's what United and Pepsi should do to put their April horribilis behind them
- How San Francisco marked the first officially sanctioned Weed Day on 4/20
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS
States are building digital infrastructure with the aim of improving your commute.
Mary Thompson tells us why the state with the highest percentage of bad bridges is looking to the private sector for help.
In a scene that will be repeated hundreds of times over the next three years, a small bridge in Pennsylvania is being replaced.
Critical to building better roads, is making better asphalt. It covers 97 percent of the roads in the United States, roads that by any account are in rough shape.
Eamon Javers has the latest details on the deadly Amtrak train crash outside out Philadelphia.
Thousands of bridges are in need of repair, but where’s the money to fix them? Hampton Pearson takes a look.