About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- This start-up added robots to help battle Amazon and Costco, but didn't have to cut any jobs
- Trump tweets thanks to Steve Bannon for service and role in campaign against Clinton
- Finnish police say arrested four other Moroccan men over links to stabbings
- Spanish police searching for van driver in Barcelona attack
- Lebanese army, Hezbollah declare offensives on Islamic State at Syrian border
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS
States are building digital infrastructure with the aim of improving your commute.
Mary Thompson tells us why the state with the highest percentage of bad bridges is looking to the private sector for help.
In a scene that will be repeated hundreds of times over the next three years, a small bridge in Pennsylvania is being replaced.
Critical to building better roads, is making better asphalt. It covers 97 percent of the roads in the United States, roads that by any account are in rough shape.
Eamon Javers has the latest details on the deadly Amtrak train crash outside out Philadelphia.
Thousands of bridges are in need of repair, but where’s the money to fix them? Hampton Pearson takes a look.