About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- GOP aide for Brett Kavanaugh nomination resigns amid sexual harassment claims
- The White House is reportedly planning to order an antitrust probe of tech companies
- How former Facebook and Google engineer Bret Taylor earned Marc Benioff's trust at Salesforce
- The FDA's nicotine stain: Juul isn't only culprit in teen e-cigarette smoking epidemic
- Auto Trader: If Amazon, Spotify and Ikea designed electric cars, this is what they'd look like
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS
GE’s turnaround strategy is becoming clear. The company announced plans on Tuesday to spin off its health-care unit and separate its stake in oil services company Baker Hughes over the next two to three years. GE will focus its operations on the aviation, power and renewable energy businesses. “Today marks an important milestone in GE’s …
Analysts express disappointment and concern over General Electric’s turnaround plan.
GE’s move to shore up its finances put it in the Wall Street history books.
General Electric reported third-quarter earnings that were barely half of what Wall Street expected.
General Electric is remaking itself and its not wasting any time.
Billions of dollars are being spent on making industrial machines more efficient and the potential for change is huge.