About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- 'Kinder, gentler' and other George HW Bush quotes
- Mueller may have more to reveal about ex-Trump campaign boss Paul Manafort's alleged lies
- Behind the scenes, Pence does a lot more than just sit quietly next to Trump
- Judge orders porn star Stormy Daniels to pay Trump $294,000 in attorneys' fees, sanctions
- College endowments badly trail the market, would be better off just buying Treasurys, study shows
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS
Hurricane Katrina: 10 Years Later
What happens when a major city has a near death experience?
Most hospitals don’t have their own navy. Ochsner Baptist in New Orleans does, complete with a fleet of rescue boats and staffers who undergo water rescue training—all because of Hurricane Katrina. Ten years ago, Dr. Glenn Casey and others at the hospital scrambled to find boats, in order to evacuate patients and staff. He said …