About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- The Dow transports average just completed a remarkable stretch
- Wall Street analysts say buy Facebook dip because newsfeed change lowers regulation risk
- Stocks making the biggest moves premarket: GE, UNH, PG, AN, DIS, WMT & more
- Here are the 10 most important stories for investors Tuesday morning
- Contraceptive app hit with complaints after being blamed for 37 unwanted pregnancies
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS
Hurricane Katrina: 10 Years Later
What happens when a major city has a near death experience?
Most hospitals don’t have their own navy. Ochsner Baptist in New Orleans does, complete with a fleet of rescue boats and staffers who undergo water rescue training—all because of Hurricane Katrina. Ten years ago, Dr. Glenn Casey and others at the hospital scrambled to find boats, in order to evacuate patients and staff. He said …