About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Ex-Trump adviser Michael Flynn to be sentenced on Dec. 18, according to court filing
- 'This is sickening': GOP Sen. Jeff Flake assails Donald Trump Jr. for Instagram post mocking assault
- Mark Cuban to Mavericks sexual harassment victims: 'I'm just sorry I didn't see it'
- Mohamed El-Erian isn't concerned about a global trade war but sees another major risk for the market
- Trump nominates ex-Fed economist Liang for Fed board seat
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS
Hurricane Katrina: 10 Years Later
What happens when a major city has a near death experience?
Most hospitals don’t have their own navy. Ochsner Baptist in New Orleans does, complete with a fleet of rescue boats and staffers who undergo water rescue training—all because of Hurricane Katrina. Ten years ago, Dr. Glenn Casey and others at the hospital scrambled to find boats, in order to evacuate patients and staff. He said …