About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Erdogan proclaimed winner of Turkey's presidential election
- Cash hoarders aren't the only problem for Japan's struggling fund industry
- Asia set for a cautious open as US-China trade tensions simmer
- How succeeding later in life shaped Anthony Bourdain: 'I feel like I've stolen a car'
- GE is said to close in on a $3B-plus deal to sell industrial engine unit to a private equity firm
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS
Hurricane Katrina: 10 Years Later
What happens when a major city has a near death experience?
Most hospitals don’t have their own navy. Ochsner Baptist in New Orleans does, complete with a fleet of rescue boats and staffers who undergo water rescue training—all because of Hurricane Katrina. Ten years ago, Dr. Glenn Casey and others at the hospital scrambled to find boats, in order to evacuate patients and staff. He said …