About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Nintendo shares surge more than 16% after tie-up with Tencent to sell Switch console in China
- President Trump to meet in Japan with Prime Minister Shinzo Abe in May
- US wins WTO ruling against China grain import quotas
- Nissan is said to cut global production by 15 percent
- Ancestry is pulling ad with apparent slavery-era theme
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS
REI and L.L. Bean are the latest retailers to come out with a stance in the ongoing gun debate, joining Kroger, Walmart and Dick’s Sporting Goods following the Florida high school massacre. Late Thursday, L.L. Bean tweeted that it will no longer sell guns or ammunition to anyone below age 21. The privately held company sells firearms only at its …
Americans interviewed by the FBI over terrorism concerns should be flagged when purchasing firearms, retired ATF agent Jim Cavanaugh tells CNBC.
“Mr. Obama is the best gun salesman on the planet,” the chairman of Navellier Associates told CNBC’s “Squawk Box”