About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- US Surgeon General Jerome Adams declares youth e-cigarette use an 'epidemic'
- Here's how to choose between the Amazon Echo, Google Home and Apple HomePod
- Cannabis company Tilray shares jump 11% after announcing deal with Swiss drugmaker Novartis
- She was denied public service loan forgiveness, so she filed a lawsuit
- Amazon's vision for the future of health care is becoming clear
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS
REI and L.L. Bean are the latest retailers to come out with a stance in the ongoing gun debate, joining Kroger, Walmart and Dick’s Sporting Goods following the Florida high school massacre. Late Thursday, L.L. Bean tweeted that it will no longer sell guns or ammunition to anyone below age 21. The privately held company sells firearms only at its …
Americans interviewed by the FBI over terrorism concerns should be flagged when purchasing firearms, retired ATF agent Jim Cavanaugh tells CNBC.
“Mr. Obama is the best gun salesman on the planet,” the chairman of Navellier Associates told CNBC’s “Squawk Box”