About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Hedge fund manager David Einhorn is betting against Assured Guaranty
- Cramer argues the trade war is more worrisome than 10-year Treasury yields approaching 3%
- US Senate panel backs Pompeo as secretary of state
- Fight brews over Shkreli's Wu-Tang album as 'pharma bro' gets banned by securities industry
- Hedge fund managers at Sohn offer their top market picks
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS
REI and L.L. Bean are the latest retailers to come out with a stance in the ongoing gun debate, joining Kroger, Walmart and Dick’s Sporting Goods following the Florida high school massacre. Late Thursday, L.L. Bean tweeted that it will no longer sell guns or ammunition to anyone below age 21. The privately held company sells firearms only at its …
Americans interviewed by the FBI over terrorism concerns should be flagged when purchasing firearms, retired ATF agent Jim Cavanaugh tells CNBC.
“Mr. Obama is the best gun salesman on the planet,” the chairman of Navellier Associates told CNBC’s “Squawk Box”