About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- YouTube CEO Susan Wojcicki: Here's what to say when men are talking over you at a meeting
- The US won't vaccinate migrant children against the flu at border detention camps
- FDIC approves tweak of Volcker Rule, easing trading regulations for Wall Street banks
- Republican-led report finds Facebook has 'significant work' to earn conservatives' trust
- Kyle Bass says US interest rates will follow the rest of the world to zero — 'This is insane'
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS
President Donald Trump on Wednesday said that he will bring lawmakers back to Washington from their August recess if Republicans and Democrats can “get close” on a gun reform proposal.
President Trump calls on Republicans and Democrats to “come together and get strong background checks” for gun purchases, following two mass shootings over the weekend.
Apple CEO Tim Cook says he’s “heartbroken” about the weekend mass shootings in El Paso, Texas, and Dayton, Ohio, that killed 29 people in less than 24 hours.
REI and L.L. Bean are the latest retailers to come out with a stance in the ongoing gun debate, joining Kroger, Walmart and Dick’s Sporting Goods following the Florida high school massacre. Late Thursday, L.L. Bean tweeted that it will no longer sell guns or ammunition to anyone below age 21. The privately held company sells firearms only at its …
Americans interviewed by the FBI over terrorism concerns should be flagged when purchasing firearms, retired ATF agent Jim Cavanaugh tells CNBC.
“Mr. Obama is the best gun salesman on the planet,” the chairman of Navellier Associates told CNBC’s “Squawk Box”