About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Here's a map of where Payless ShoeSource is closing 2,500 stores
- Judge could revoke Roger Stone's bond and send him to jail because of 'crosshair' Instagram post
- Barney Frank: Ocasio-Cortez's Green New Deal 'would be a loser' for Democrats against Trump in 2020
- McCabe: I told congressional leaders that the FBI was investigating Trump – and they didn't object
- Supreme Court Justice Bader Ginsburg will hear her first arguments since cancer surgery
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS
Gas prices are the highest they’ve been in four years, and Uber and Lyft drivers are among the hardest hit by the increases.
American drivers are facing the highest gasoline costs in about four years, but the worst is likely almost over.
As gas prices move higher, potential homebuyers already squeezed by higher mortgage rates and higher home prices, may reconsider.
Record gasoline demand and exports and rising crude oil prices may cause pain at the pump, says analyst John Kilduff.
Prices at the pump are expected to top $3 a gallon for unleaded gasoline in many parts of the country in coming weeks, as summer driving season approaches.
Hurricane Harvey has pushed gas prices higher as Americans begin Labor Day weekend travel. Here are three tips to save.