About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- MatchaBar rides booming beverage craze, reaping $8 million in star-studded energy drink launch
- Here's why Tesla's Model 3 may face declining demand, despite Elon Musk's claims
- Here's how much it would cost to live in your favorite superhero's hideout
- Michael Cohen’s tape was ‘privileged’ – but Trump’s legal team blabbed about it anyway: Source
- A big and overlooked flaw with health tech: Patients hate going to the doctor
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS
Gas prices are the highest they’ve been in four years, and Uber and Lyft drivers are among the hardest hit by the increases.
American drivers are facing the highest gasoline costs in about four years, but the worst is likely almost over.
As gas prices move higher, potential homebuyers already squeezed by higher mortgage rates and higher home prices, may reconsider.
Record gasoline demand and exports and rising crude oil prices may cause pain at the pump, says analyst John Kilduff.
Prices at the pump are expected to top $3 a gallon for unleaded gasoline in many parts of the country in coming weeks, as summer driving season approaches.
Hurricane Harvey has pushed gas prices higher as Americans begin Labor Day weekend travel. Here are three tips to save.