About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- China said to call off high level trade talks with US as tariff war escalates
- Top VC Deals: Eventbrite and Farfetch go public, IndigoAg notches $3.5 billion valuation
- Wall Street's crypto guru shorted Tilray, but expects 'a monster weed business' in 5 or 6 years
- Trump HUD Secretary Ben Carson claims Kavanaugh allegations are part of a centuries old socialist plot
- Designer Rebecca Minkoff: We're willing to 'take a hit' on tariffs, not looking to raise prices
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS
Gas prices are the highest they’ve been in four years, and Uber and Lyft drivers are among the hardest hit by the increases.
American drivers are facing the highest gasoline costs in about four years, but the worst is likely almost over.
As gas prices move higher, potential homebuyers already squeezed by higher mortgage rates and higher home prices, may reconsider.
Record gasoline demand and exports and rising crude oil prices may cause pain at the pump, says analyst John Kilduff.
Prices at the pump are expected to top $3 a gallon for unleaded gasoline in many parts of the country in coming weeks, as summer driving season approaches.
Hurricane Harvey has pushed gas prices higher as Americans begin Labor Day weekend travel. Here are three tips to save.