About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- The Fed is relying on skewed data that makes a 'B-' economy look like an A+, a market watcher warns
- How to make animated GIFs from your photos on the iPhone
- How a mailed check for $112 got cashed for $3,500: The new 'fishing' scheme
- Why Americans have fallen out of love with NASCAR
- Italy president under pressure to accept euroskeptic minister
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS
American drivers are facing the highest gasoline costs in about four years, but the worst is likely almost over.
As gas prices move higher, potential homebuyers already squeezed by higher mortgage rates and higher home prices, may reconsider.
Record gasoline demand and exports and rising crude oil prices may cause pain at the pump, says analyst John Kilduff.
Prices at the pump are expected to top $3 a gallon for unleaded gasoline in many parts of the country in coming weeks, as summer driving season approaches.
Hurricane Harvey has pushed gas prices higher as Americans begin Labor Day weekend travel. Here are three tips to save.