About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Trump's former aide Paul Manafort transferred to federal prison in lower Manhattan
- These Asian economies may be most badly hit by slowing global trade
- Alibaba reshuffles management; chief financial officer to oversee strategic investment unit
- China's job market faces new pressure as trade war with US drags on
- Meatless alternatives are on the rise — but so is global meat consumption
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS
The video gaming industry had their E3: Electronic Entertainment Expo — where new innovative and technological gaming systems were showcased. Josh Lipton is at that conference in Los Angeles and has more for us.
Josh Lipton explores what this new tech could mean for the industry and how developers are expected to compete with breakout hits like Fortnite and Apex Legends.
Nintendo soared on the popularity of the Pokemon Go game, but it’ll need to follow Game of War and Mobile Strike to prove profitable.
Esports, or competitive video game playing, may not be physically grueling like traditional sports, but it’s competitive and it’s big business.
Julia Boorstin tells us what gaming companies are doing to find real money in a virtual reality world.