About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Alibaba-backed Lazada partners with Unilever to capture Southeast Asia's online retail growth
- Alexandra Lebenthal accuses Jimmy Cayne of manipulating her and of 'unconscionable actions'
- Asia trades mixed after Wall Street closed mostly higher, Toshiba shares down ahead of shareholder meeting
- Watch: FBI Director James Comey on 'the FBI's role in the intelligence community'
- Hopes for an infrastructure spending spree in California lift Vulcan Materials shares
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS
Bill Gross said in an exclusive interview with CNBC on Monday that economic growth will likely fall to 2 percent. “Yes, we’re starting from a 3 percent growth economy that will probably persist for another quarter or so,” he said. “We get back to a relatively new structural growth rate, which is not 3 but …
High-yield bond funds have seen mass outflows in recent weeks as investors begin to take the threat of higher interest rates and a winding down of monetary stimulus more seriously. Now asset managers are wondering whether the sector is merely witnessing a “natural correction” or if it is time to cut and run. High-yield junk …
Investors could be in store for some surprises next year, according to investment bank Morgan Stanley, which says yields on two and 10-year Treasurys could end 2014 at 2 percent in two different extreme scenarios. Many analysts expect benchmark 10-year yields, which have spiked over 100 basis points this year on talk of Federal Reserve tapering, to …