About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Sweltering heat is shattering records, triggering power outages across California
- Here's why this recession has been different from any other
- Trump orders ByteDance to divest from its U.S. TikTok business within 90 days
- Facebook says Apple refused to waive 30% fee on new paid online events feature
- The clothing rental start-up Rent the Runway is closing all of its stores for good
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS
Peloton is going public on Wall Street but some investors are pondering why the fitness startup company is listing itself as a media company during a time when that industry is facing numerous challenges. Julia Boorstin reports.
Home cycling platform Peloton is suing Flywheel over alleged patent infringement on its competitive leaderboard technology.
For a fee, tech start-up Forte is streaming live fitness classes from fancy gyms in Manhattan to the masses.