About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Trump impeachment defense team will include Clinton prosecutor Ken Starr and Jeffrey Epstein lawyer Alan Dershowitz
- Anti-abortion group Susan B. Anthony List to spend $52 million to help Trump win in 2020
- Iran's supreme leader calls Trump a 'clown' who will betray Iranians with a 'poisonous dagger'
- Stocks rise to end the week as strong earnings and housing drive Wall Street to record highs
- Dallas Mavericks finalize multi-year jersey patch deal with Chime
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS
Peloton is going public on Wall Street but some investors are pondering why the fitness startup company is listing itself as a media company during a time when that industry is facing numerous challenges. Julia Boorstin reports.
Home cycling platform Peloton is suing Flywheel over alleged patent infringement on its competitive leaderboard technology.
For a fee, tech start-up Forte is streaming live fitness classes from fancy gyms in Manhattan to the masses.