About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Germany’s in the middle of a deep political crisis, but it won't affect the euro
- South Korea's President Moon heads to China to mend ties. Beijing needs a few favors too
- Australia accused China of political interference, and Beijing isn't happy
- China lifts market rates in surprise move, following Fed hike
- China says it's cuttings its debts — here’s how that’s actually working
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS
Rick Rieder runs fixed income investing for BlackRock, but lately he is a big believer in stocks. Persistently low interest rates, weak inflation and a lack of supply relative to demand for bonds leaves Rieder advocating for equities rather than the fixed income market. Rieder is chief investment officer for fixed income at BlackRock, which …
Bob Pisani reports on the Dow’s record breaking levels through history.