About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- The co-founder of a billion-dollar start-up found his business partner on LinkedIn
- Canada says China has granted consular access to second detainee
- US stock futures fall slightly in early trading after Friday's big losses
- Ron Paul thinks the selloff could spark depression-like conditions that could be 'worse than 1929'
- Renault said to demand Nissan shareholder meeting amid crisis over Carlos Ghosn's arrest
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS
Professional investors have suddenly turned optimistic about U.S. stocks again, with bullish sentiment fed by an especially buoyant earnings season that is offsetting other concerns. Domestic equities are holding the biggest portfolio weight since January 2015, according to the August Bank of America Merrill Lynch Fund Managers Survey, a look at where 243 pros who …
Goldman Sachs predicts the markets will not move much into year-end, but some of the firm’s clients are saying the S&P 500 could rally sharply higher. The firm said the second-quarter corporate earnings season was “stellar,” with 25 percent year-over-year earnings per share growth and a sales increase of 12 percent. “The best earnings season …
Rick Rieder runs fixed income investing for BlackRock, but lately he is a big believer in stocks. Persistently low interest rates, weak inflation and a lack of supply relative to demand for bonds leaves Rieder advocating for equities rather than the fixed income market. Rieder is chief investment officer for fixed income at BlackRock, which …
Bob Pisani reports on the Dow’s record breaking levels through history.