About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Iran warns against Trump deals as US, North Korea plan to meet
- World’s oldest person dies in Japan at age of 117
- World Bank shareholders back $13 billion capital increase
- Austin Powers movies' Mini-Me, Verne Troyer, dies
- Smile! You're on candid camera — and it may help teams and advertisers get to know you better
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS
Rick Rieder runs fixed income investing for BlackRock, but lately he is a big believer in stocks. Persistently low interest rates, weak inflation and a lack of supply relative to demand for bonds leaves Rieder advocating for equities rather than the fixed income market. Rieder is chief investment officer for fixed income at BlackRock, which …
Bob Pisani reports on the Dow’s record breaking levels through history.