About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Professional cornhole has turned a tailgating game into a hit TV sport – and it's expanding globally
- The bull isn't done yet, chart watching 'godfather' says, with the Dow flashing 2 big signs
- Why Justin Thomas says golf has Tiger Woods to thank for 'unbelievable' prize money, attention
- Trump acknowledges White House counsel McGahn has cooperated with Mueller, denounces 'witch hunt'
- Account fees can doom your retirement savings. Here's how to avoid them.
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS
Professional investors have suddenly turned optimistic about U.S. stocks again, with bullish sentiment fed by an especially buoyant earnings season that is offsetting other concerns. Domestic equities are holding the biggest portfolio weight since January 2015, according to the August Bank of America Merrill Lynch Fund Managers Survey, a look at where 243 pros who …
Goldman Sachs predicts the markets will not move much into year-end, but some of the firm’s clients are saying the S&P 500 could rally sharply higher. The firm said the second-quarter corporate earnings season was “stellar,” with 25 percent year-over-year earnings per share growth and a sales increase of 12 percent. “The best earnings season …
Rick Rieder runs fixed income investing for BlackRock, but lately he is a big believer in stocks. Persistently low interest rates, weak inflation and a lack of supply relative to demand for bonds leaves Rieder advocating for equities rather than the fixed income market. Rieder is chief investment officer for fixed income at BlackRock, which …
Bob Pisani reports on the Dow’s record breaking levels through history.