About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- China could surpass the US in artificial intelligence tech. Here's how
- Tips for building a global business from the founder of billion-dollar start-up Klook
- China just reported 'ugly' industrial output and retail sales growth that missed expectations
- Newly public Tencent Music 'would be a screaming buy' if it wasn't for China: Cramer
- Greater China markets fall after Chinese economic data miss expectations
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS
Heavy selling across emerging market currencies starting late last week caught many investors off guard, but is the market facing a repeat of last year’s brutal selloff? On Friday, the Argentinean peso posted its largest one-day decline in more than a decade, while other emerging market currencies, including the Turkish lira, the South African rand and the Brazilian real, also took …
The ongoing concerns about emerging markets could end up boosting U.S. stocks as investors look for greener pastures, BMO’s Brian Belski told CNBC on Monday. Belski, chief investment strategist at BMO Capital Markets, said the jitters that caused ripples across global stock markets last week stem from a redeployment of cash between emerging markets and …
Investors are keeping an eye on Puerto Rico since 70 percent of all municipal bond funds have exposure to the country’s mounting debt.