About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Australian prime minister to bring up China, Trans-Pacific trade deal during Trump talks
- We tested out this hotel robot (and it wasn't totally competent)
- Australia's banknotes may be the most advanced in the world
- Fed's Kashkari is unsure if Trump's $1.5 trillion tax cuts will boost investment
- Top US Treasury official slams China's 'non-market behavior'
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS
A new survey shows Americans are feeling more confident about the job market. But, Gary Burnison, CEO of Korn Ferry International says the jobs growth is being propped up artificially.
The Agriculture Department says the rise in food prices this year won’t be as high as earlier forecasts. Jackie DeAngelis reports for NBR on what foods you will be paying more for and which foods may be cheaper.
Talking numbers with this S&P Capital IQ Global Equity Strategist.
Why are investors watching their portfolios more closely than ever right now? Jane Wells reports.
Is the economy turning around fast enough? Where are the jobs?
Bob Pisani reports on the Dow’s record breaking levels through history.