About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- US senators seek 'painful' punishment if China's ZTE violates deal
- Investing in cannabis is 'a great hedge' for alcohol and drug companies, Tilray CEO says
- Mattis dismisses reports he may be leaving Pentagon
- What anyone can learn from Henry Winkler's 42-year wait for an Emmy
- FedEx: Amazon's new delivery service 'should not be confused as competition'
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS
The latest gross domestic product report, the U.S. economy grew by a modest 2 ½ percent in the first three months of 2013. Most of that gain came from consumer spending. In this NBR interview, Brian Wesbury, Chief Economist at First Trust Advisors discusses his economic outlook for the U.S.
A new survey shows Americans are feeling more confident about the job market. But, Gary Burnison, CEO of Korn Ferry International says the jobs growth is being propped up artificially.
The Agriculture Department says the rise in food prices this year won’t be as high as earlier forecasts. Jackie DeAngelis reports for NBR on what foods you will be paying more for and which foods may be cheaper.
Talking numbers with this S&P Capital IQ Global Equity Strategist.
Why are investors watching their portfolios more closely than ever right now? Jane Wells reports.
Is the economy turning around fast enough? Where are the jobs?
Bob Pisani reports on the Dow’s record breaking levels through history.