About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Trump impeachment defense team will include Clinton prosecutor Ken Starr and Jeffrey Epstein lawyer Alan Dershowitz
- Anti-abortion group Susan B. Anthony List to spend $52 million to help Trump win in 2020
- Iran's supreme leader calls Trump a 'clown' who will betray Iranians with a 'poisonous dagger'
- Stocks rise to end the week as strong earnings and housing drive Wall Street to record highs
- Dallas Mavericks finalize multi-year jersey patch deal with Chime
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS
Davos 2015 – World Economic Forum
Full of global leaders, policymakers, business gurus and the odd music star, the attendees at the World Economic Forum (WEF) at Davos aren’t short of a dollar or two. But they might well be at the end of the week — with some of the food prices around town proving to be a little hard to …
Nightly Business Report has reaction to the European Central Bank’s new historic bond-buying program from our across Europe.
Prominent economic thinkers in Davos believe the U.S. economy is strong, but its ability to deal with the next crisis is in doubt. “The U.S. is growing and I think that’s a non-debatable fact,” Gary Cohn, president of Goldman Sachs, said Thursday at the World Economic Forum in Switzerland. “What I am concerned about is …
The 45th annual World Economic Forum kicked off today as business and political leaders prepare for urgent and immediate changes that are about to shake up the global economy.
In an effort to build its relevance to the world outside traditional “Davos man” — the slightly scornful phrase used by political scientist Samuel Huntington to describe attendees, this year’s World Economic Forum meeting in Switzerland is pushing to be a little more touchy-feely, for want of a better word. The WEF social media team …