About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Bitcoin soars above $11,000 for the first time in 15 months — now up 170% for the year
- US secretary of state seeks global coalition in the Middle East against Iran amid rising tensions
- Asia Pacific trade pact can go on without India 'for the time being:' Malaysian PM Mahathir
- Goldman Sachs is offering 'peanuts' to compensate for 1MDB, says Malaysian prime minister
- American Airlines CEO says politics a factor in return of Boeing's 737 Max
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS
Davos 2015 – World Economic Forum
Full of global leaders, policymakers, business gurus and the odd music star, the attendees at the World Economic Forum (WEF) at Davos aren’t short of a dollar or two. But they might well be at the end of the week — with some of the food prices around town proving to be a little hard to …
Nightly Business Report has reaction to the European Central Bank’s new historic bond-buying program from our across Europe.
Prominent economic thinkers in Davos believe the U.S. economy is strong, but its ability to deal with the next crisis is in doubt. “The U.S. is growing and I think that’s a non-debatable fact,” Gary Cohn, president of Goldman Sachs, said Thursday at the World Economic Forum in Switzerland. “What I am concerned about is …
The 45th annual World Economic Forum kicked off today as business and political leaders prepare for urgent and immediate changes that are about to shake up the global economy.
In an effort to build its relevance to the world outside traditional “Davos man” — the slightly scornful phrase used by political scientist Samuel Huntington to describe attendees, this year’s World Economic Forum meeting in Switzerland is pushing to be a little more touchy-feely, for want of a better word. The WEF social media team …