About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Canadian intelligence has heard the Khashoggi tapes, Justin Trudeau says
- North Korea is keeping undeclared missile bases up and running, US think tank says
- General Electric just plunged, and one chart watcher says the devil's in the details
- Pabst says MillerCoors is trying to put it out of business
- Investors are flocking to 'quality' stocks. Here's what that means for the market
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS
Goldman Sachs is dropping its plan to open a trading desk for cryptocurrencies. Business Insider reports. It says the firm sees the regulatory environment as ambiguous.
Bitcoin is now sizing up to be what could be the biggest market bubble of all time.
The bitcoin craze could pose a real risk to the broader market next year, according to Deutsche Bank.
In a massive rebound from a 20 percent plunge last week, bitcoin surges to a record high above $11,700.
Stanford will teach its first comprehensive class on blockchain and cryptocurrencies in spring 2018.