About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Erdogan proclaimed winner of Turkey's presidential election
- Cash hoarders aren't the only problem for Japan's struggling fund industry
- Asia set for a cautious open as US-China trade tensions simmer
- How succeeding later in life shaped Anthony Bourdain: 'I feel like I've stolen a car'
- GE is said to close in on a $3B-plus deal to sell industrial engine unit to a private equity firm
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS
Bitcoin is now sizing up to be what could be the biggest market bubble of all time.
The bitcoin craze could pose a real risk to the broader market next year, according to Deutsche Bank.
In a massive rebound from a 20 percent plunge last week, bitcoin surges to a record high above $11,700.
Stanford will teach its first comprehensive class on blockchain and cryptocurrencies in spring 2018.