About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Bitcoin is in serious danger of becoming very boring
- Cryptocurrencies could be rocked by major hacks next year, expert warns
- Trump's 'ill-advised' move over Jerusalem has set back peace process, former secretary of defense says
- Steve Bannon took an apparent shot at Ivanka Trump during an event for Roy Moore
- The SEC just issued a warning to cryptocurrency investors
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS
The bitcoin craze could pose a real risk to the broader market next year, according to Deutsche Bank.
In a massive rebound from a 20 percent plunge last week, bitcoin surges to a record high above $11,700.
Stanford will teach its first comprehensive class on blockchain and cryptocurrencies in spring 2018.