About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Final version of mega Pacific trade deal dumps rules the US wanted
- General Motors is proposing a $2.8 billion investment to save its ailing South Korean unit
- Donald Trump Jr. praises 'spirit of the Indian people,' looks forward to signing new deals
- Asia markets carve out slight gains as dollar steadies; BHP falls 5%
- Secret meeting between Pence and North Koreans was canceled abruptly
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS
The long, drawn out and very public battle between DuPont and Nelson Peltz has come to an end.
Walmart appealed a district court decision in Philadelphia that could give one of the retailer’s small shareholders a bigger say in how the company’s board operates.
Shareholders are agitating for change at some of the nation’s biggest companies. Mary Thompson tells us the issues that will be front and center this proxy season.