About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- The FCC has plans to dismantle the rule protecting a neutral internet
- White House backs Roy Moore in all but name
- DOJ wouldn't bring case against A&T unless confident it could win, says antitrust lawyer
- Justice Department's action against AT&T and Time Warner's deal could put a chill on media stocks
- Airbnb lashes out at Marriott as clash between Silicon Valley and the hotel industry intensifies
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS
The long, drawn out and very public battle between DuPont and Nelson Peltz has come to an end.
Walmart appealed a district court decision in Philadelphia that could give one of the retailer’s small shareholders a bigger say in how the company’s board operates.
Shareholders are agitating for change at some of the nation’s biggest companies. Mary Thompson tells us the issues that will be front and center this proxy season.