About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Professional cornhole has turned a tailgating game into a hit TV sport – and it's expanding globally
- The bull isn't done yet, chart watching 'godfather' says, with the Dow flashing 2 big signs
- Why Justin Thomas says golf has Tiger Woods to thank for 'unbelievable' prize money, attention
- Trump acknowledges White House counsel McGahn has cooperated with Mueller, denounces 'witch hunt'
- Account fees can doom your retirement savings. Here's how to avoid them.
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS
The long, drawn out and very public battle between DuPont and Nelson Peltz has come to an end.
Walmart appealed a district court decision in Philadelphia that could give one of the retailer’s small shareholders a bigger say in how the company’s board operates.
Shareholders are agitating for change at some of the nation’s biggest companies. Mary Thompson tells us the issues that will be front and center this proxy season.