About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Deutsche Bank swings back to profit in third quarter, beats expectations
- India will get access to U.S. satellite data that can make military missiles more precise
- Travelers can work abroad in an island paradise — if they make $100,000+
- Asia will be 'resilient' in a coronavirus second wave. Here's how to invest, says Credit Suisse
- Biden, Obama and Harris work in concert to reach crucial voting blocs in the home stretch
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS
Experts say “chameleon” trucking companies, which re-register with the government to clear prior issues, are more likely to be in severe crashes.
Nearly 4,000 people are killed and more than 100,000 injured every year because of truck accidents. But what if those collisions could be avoided, or at the very least, mitigated? Companies such as Volvo Trucks and Daimler are banking on safety as a selling point, offering customers everything from enhanced cruise control to lane departure warnings. But the American Trucking …
Early on the morning of Aug. 1, 2006, as Dan Lindner prepared to leave his Illinois home for work, he kissed each of his two boys good bye. But before he could walk out the door, 15-month-old Aidan came waddling over for a second kiss. Not to be outdone by his little brother, Danny, 3, …