About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Cramer: Don't panic over the rising 10-year Treasury yield
- After-hours buzz: FB, T, CMG & more
- Allegiant Air: Bookings return to near normal after '60 Minutes' report criticized safety record
- Facebook's cash hoard has more than doubled in two years
- Without mentioning his buddy Trump by name, France's Macron just tore into the US president's policies
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS
China’s ZTE said that a U.S. ban on exports to the technology firm could threaten its survival and adversely affect American companies. Eunice Yoon reports.
If Beijing relaxes foreign ownership limit in its auto industry, international companies may seek greater or full control of their ventures in China — a move that would hurt their local partners, analysts at Daiwa Capital Markets said.
Eunice Yoon reports on the Chinese Commerce Ministry’s response to the Trump administration’s latest $100 billion tariff threat.
Kayla Tausche reports on the Trump administration’s announcement that it would impose more tariffs on China.
Jane Wells reports on China targeting the U.S. pork industry with tariffs on imported meat.
Economists say China’s new central banker signals the country’s focus on economic reforms and the need to get its debt under control.
Eunice Yoon takes a look at China’s economy after the nation published a report saying the pace of growth accelerated last month.