About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Russia interference should be countered with 'the truth' and not 'more propaganda,' NATO chief says
- SpaceX 's next salvo in the space wars: Launching test satellites to bring the Web to billions
- US's greatest vulnerability is ignoring cyber threats from adversaries, foreign policy expert says
- This founder lived in a nursing home for 3 months to get his start-up off the ground
- Amazon threat to FedEx is overblown, but the postal service is in real trouble, JP Morgan says
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS
Alcoa CEO Klaus Kleinfeld talks with NBR about his company and his outlook for the auto, aerospace and construction sectors.
Joe Hinrichs, President of Ford North America, discusses the latest trends at the NY Auto Show.
The CEO of Buffalo Wild Wings talks about how her company is gearing up for the annual basketball tournament.
Coca-Cola’s CEO talks about the consumer and their spending habits.
Susie interviews the man running Coca-Cola, the largest beverage company in the world. He weighs in on current headlines altering our markets: Cyprus, the banking crisis and more.
The head executive of the world’s largest bond fund talks about what the crisis in Cyprus means for the U.S. economy.
PIMCO ‘s CEO and Co-CIO, Mohamed El-Erian on why Cyprus matters.
Home Depot unveils its new products for Spring 2013, and Martha Stewart talks about the consumer mood.
Carly Fiorina, the former Chairman and CEO of Hewlett-Packard talked with NBR about women, work and having it all.
PIMCO’s Bill Gross New Bullish Call
He’s the founder of the world’s biggest bond fund and he’s on NBR to explain why he says the economy is going to grow.
The US consumer is in the mood for cars and a new burst of hiring is going on in healthcare.
This CEO has a front seat view on the changing spending habits of the U.S. driver.
Tonight on NBC an interview with General Motors CEO Dan Akerson.
Sharon Epperson reports on the energy sector and talks to BP CEO Bob Dudley.