About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- EU's chief Brexit negotiator says a deal is 90% done, but the Ireland issue could derail it
- Italy's budget crisis threatens the entire EU project, strategist says
- China's GDP disappoints, but stocks surge anyway as officials pledge to support markets
- Trade war hostility may be keeping US-China military relations in a state of friction
- Amazon plans to open another UK office and add 1,000 high-skilled 'Silicon Valley' jobs
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS
Casinos and Gaming
Jane Wells takes a look at what the gaming sector is doing to make sure its luck doesn’t run out.
An oversaturation of casinos in Atlantic City and in surrounding states has led to a wary outlook for the resort town.
It wasn’t just Denver Bronco fans who had a tough Super Bowl weekend this year. A gambler is suing a Las Vegas casino after he lost $500,000 playing blackjack and pai gow, arguing he should not pay his debt because the establishment in question got him drunk. 52-year-old Californian Mark Johnston is suing the Downtown …