About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Amazon will no longer ask job applicants to provide their salary history
- Possible government shutdown won't affect US's AAA status, Fitch ratings agency says
- 50 Cent's habits include 9 hours of sleep and an egg-white breakfast
- This year's 'best' trades still deeply in the hole as crowd rushes in
- GOP Sen. Lindsey Graham rips into White House for Trump's change on immigration deal
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS
Casinos and Gaming
Jane Wells takes a look at what the gaming sector is doing to make sure its luck doesn’t run out.
An oversaturation of casinos in Atlantic City and in surrounding states has led to a wary outlook for the resort town.
It wasn’t just Denver Bronco fans who had a tough Super Bowl weekend this year. A gambler is suing a Las Vegas casino after he lost $500,000 playing blackjack and pai gow, arguing he should not pay his debt because the establishment in question got him drunk. 52-year-old Californian Mark Johnston is suing the Downtown …