About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- LifePoint jumps more than 30% as Apollo moves to buy hospital operator
- GlaxoSmithKline shares jump after report of possible break-up
- 'Generation Wealth' filmmaker: Here's why you should stop trying to keep up with the Kardashians
- Mark Wahlberg – yes, that Mark Wahlberg – is buying a Chevy dealership in Columbus, Ohio
- Gold just entered into a death cross, and some see more pain ahead
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS
Casinos and Gaming
Jane Wells takes a look at what the gaming sector is doing to make sure its luck doesn’t run out.
An oversaturation of casinos in Atlantic City and in surrounding states has led to a wary outlook for the resort town.
It wasn’t just Denver Bronco fans who had a tough Super Bowl weekend this year. A gambler is suing a Las Vegas casino after he lost $500,000 playing blackjack and pai gow, arguing he should not pay his debt because the establishment in question got him drunk. 52-year-old Californian Mark Johnston is suing the Downtown …