About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- The FCC has plans to dismantle the rule protecting a neutral internet
- White House backs Roy Moore in all but name
- DOJ wouldn't bring case against A&T unless confident it could win, says antitrust lawyer
- Justice Department's action against AT&T and Time Warner's deal could put a chill on media stocks
- Airbnb lashes out at Marriott as clash between Silicon Valley and the hotel industry intensifies
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS
Casinos and Gaming
Jane Wells takes a look at what the gaming sector is doing to make sure its luck doesn’t run out.
An oversaturation of casinos in Atlantic City and in surrounding states has led to a wary outlook for the resort town.
It wasn’t just Denver Bronco fans who had a tough Super Bowl weekend this year. A gambler is suing a Las Vegas casino after he lost $500,000 playing blackjack and pai gow, arguing he should not pay his debt because the establishment in question got him drunk. 52-year-old Californian Mark Johnston is suing the Downtown …