About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Trump rips Elizabeth Warren for DNA test showing a small trace of Native American lineage
- 169 House members urge the Trump administration to allow exclusions from the latest China tariffs
- Lyft is rolling out a new 30-day ride subscription for $299
- Amazon just announced a new water-resistant Kindle Paperwhite that costs $130
- 1 in 3 baby boomers say college debt still stands in the way of saving for retirement
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS
Gold’s getting hit, and the drop could be because of the bitcoin boom.
Blockchain is a global online database that anyone with an internet connection can use, but it doesn’t belong to anyone.
The bitcoin craze could pose a real risk to the broader market next year, according to Deutsche Bank.
Bond guru Bill Gross thinks investors need to “be careful in 2018” and cites six areas they need to watch as the calendar is set to turn.
In a massive rebound from a 20 percent plunge last week, bitcoin surges to a record high above $11,700.