About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Fiat Chrysler and Renault are in advanced talks to merge the automakers
- Trump presented a sumo wrestler with an American-made, eagle-topped trophy during his Japan trip
- Former Amazon executive uses Bezos' mock press release trick at his smart home company
- There's no real evidence Beyond Meat products are healthier than meat: Former US agriculture chief
- These cars aren't coming back in 2020. Here are the ones we'll miss — or not
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS
Bitcoin buyers have been issued a “serious warning” from one of Britain’s leading financial regulators.
Gold’s getting hit, and the drop could be because of the bitcoin boom.
Blockchain is a global online database that anyone with an internet connection can use, but it doesn’t belong to anyone.
The bitcoin craze could pose a real risk to the broader market next year, according to Deutsche Bank.
Bond guru Bill Gross thinks investors need to “be careful in 2018” and cites six areas they need to watch as the calendar is set to turn.
In a massive rebound from a 20 percent plunge last week, bitcoin surges to a record high above $11,700.