About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Kamala Harris blames Trump for severity of U.S. coronavirus outbreak: He failed to take it 'seriously from the start'
- Trump holds briefing as White House, Democrats remain far apart on coronavirus relief
- Stock futures hold steady after S&P 500 closes just under a record
- Joe Biden and Kamala Harris appear together for the first time as running mates
- Coronavirus live updates: Pandemic relief negotiations at a standstill; U.S. case numbers warped by data gaps
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS
The latest efforts to expand the way investors can buy bitcoins venture into the potentially dangerous area of leveraged ETFs.
Bitcoin buyers have been issued a “serious warning” from one of Britain’s leading financial regulators.
Gold’s getting hit, and the drop could be because of the bitcoin boom.
Blockchain is a global online database that anyone with an internet connection can use, but it doesn’t belong to anyone.
The bitcoin craze could pose a real risk to the broader market next year, according to Deutsche Bank.
Bond guru Bill Gross thinks investors need to “be careful in 2018” and cites six areas they need to watch as the calendar is set to turn.
In a massive rebound from a 20 percent plunge last week, bitcoin surges to a record high above $11,700.