About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- JPMorgan subsidiary to sell Saudi Investment Bank stake for $203m
- Polls open in Turkey's high-stakes elections
- US homeland security says 522 children have been reunited with families, 2,053 still in custody
- A top economy watcher says a spike in oil and copper prices is hiding what could be a slowdown
- Andy Cohen on the making of a 'Housewives' brand
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS
The bitcoin craze could pose a real risk to the broader market next year, according to Deutsche Bank.
Bond guru Bill Gross thinks investors need to “be careful in 2018” and cites six areas they need to watch as the calendar is set to turn.
In a massive rebound from a 20 percent plunge last week, bitcoin surges to a record high above $11,700.