About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Kimberly Guilfoyle, Trump campaign official and girlfriend of president's son, tests positive for coronavirus
- 8-year-old killed, 3 injured in shooting at Alabama mall
- Canada suspends its extradition treaty with Hong Kong, eyes immigration boost
- Washington Redskins to review name after FedEx asks team to change it
- Handicapping the market from here — what history tells us about the odds the comeback continues
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS
Bill Griffeth’s Blog
Bill Griffeth reports on the abrupt departure of General Electric CEO John Flannery.
CNBC, First in Business Worldwide, today announced that CNBC’s Bill Griffeth has been named Co-Anchor of Nightly Business Report (NBR), an award-winning evening business news program produced by CNBC for U.S. public television.