About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- U.S. Steel plans to lay off hundreds of workers in Michigan
- China lowers borrowing costs — but UBS says the impact will probably be 'very muted'
- Porsche to stream Apple Music into all-new Taycan EV
- Apple is spending $6 billion on original shows and trying to beat Disney+ to market, reports FT
- A generational shift in consumer tastes is a boon for these retailers, Jim Cramer says
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS
Bill Griffeth’s Blog
Bill Griffeth reports on the abrupt departure of General Electric CEO John Flannery.
CNBC, First in Business Worldwide, today announced that CNBC’s Bill Griffeth has been named Co-Anchor of Nightly Business Report (NBR), an award-winning evening business news program produced by CNBC for U.S. public television.