About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- U.S. only at 'the beginning of the steep part' of the coronavirus pandemic, Dr. Scott Gottlieb says
- General Motors taps Delta's Paul Jacobson to fill CFO job
- Cruise stocks rise after CDC lifts no-sail order, clears industry to plan return
- Dow closes more than 150 points lower as Wall Street posts its worst one-week sell-off since March
- Cramer's week ahead: 'One of the most confusing weeks of my career'
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS
Robert Frank reports on why cracks may be forming in the high end art market just as the gavel drops on auction season.
This week is the biggest week of the year for the global art market..and it broke an auction record with a sold $91 million sculpture. Robert Frank explains.
This week is the biggest test of the year for the global art market as 2,000 pieces totaling between $1.5 and $2 billion are set to be auctioned off by Sotheby’s. Robert Frank reports how trade and market turmoil might affect the auctions.
Shares of Sotheby’s stock climbed higher Friday following a record art sale in its New York auction house.
The UK’s vote to exit the European Union is expected to pressure results at this week’s London auctions.
A 24-year-old artist has been charting stocks’ price movements and turning them into paintings.