About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Republican Rep. Justin Amash says President Trump 'has engaged in impeachable conduct'
- Market will return to all-time highs despite trade war jitters, Wall Street bull Ed Yardeni predicts
- Tim Cook: 'If you love what you do, you will never work a day in your life' is 'total crock'
- Apple CEO Tim Cook to the class of 2019: 'My generation has failed you'
- A tight labor market is holding small businesses back from expanding in this hot economy
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS
This week is the biggest week of the year for the global art market..and it broke an auction record with a sold $91 million sculpture. Robert Frank explains.
This week is the biggest test of the year for the global art market as 2,000 pieces totaling between $1.5 and $2 billion are set to be auctioned off by Sotheby’s. Robert Frank reports how trade and market turmoil might affect the auctions.
Shares of Sotheby’s stock climbed higher Friday following a record art sale in its New York auction house.
The UK’s vote to exit the European Union is expected to pressure results at this week’s London auctions.
A 24-year-old artist has been charting stocks’ price movements and turning them into paintings.