About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Fed says US economy 'generally positive' despite trade policy disruptions
- This is how much income tax you're paying to your state
- Here's what needs to happen for Congress to raise the debt ceiling and avoid default
- Philips acquires Boston start-up Medumo to help hospitals communicate with patients
- After a great start to earnings season, overall profits are no longer expected to decline
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS
This week is the biggest week of the year for the global art market..and it broke an auction record with a sold $91 million sculpture. Robert Frank explains.
This week is the biggest test of the year for the global art market as 2,000 pieces totaling between $1.5 and $2 billion are set to be auctioned off by Sotheby’s. Robert Frank reports how trade and market turmoil might affect the auctions.
Shares of Sotheby’s stock climbed higher Friday following a record art sale in its New York auction house.
The UK’s vote to exit the European Union is expected to pressure results at this week’s London auctions.
A 24-year-old artist has been charting stocks’ price movements and turning them into paintings.