About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Emerging markets, getting hammered, may be poised for a relief rally
- Weekly mortgage refinances drop to an 18-year low as rates jump
- Tiffany's quarterly earnings trounce estimates, sending shares soaring
- Workers hit McDonald's with new sexual harassment claims
- Expect packed planes as airlines prep for busiest summer ever
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS
Scott Cohn reports from The United States Conference of Mayors meeting about how competition for Amazon’s second headquarters is affecting leadership for the 20 short-listed cities.
Scott Cohn takes a look at whether Denver makes the grade for meeting Amazon’s criteria to become the tech giant’s second headquarters.
As Amazon scouts locations for its second headquarters, Scott Cohn takes a look at what Chicago has to offer the e-commerce giant.