About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Energy shares in Asia climb after US crude inventories decline
- Department of Defense says unfair steel and aluminum imports are a risk to US national security
- Australian deputy prime minister quits as leader of the National Party
- China's insurance regulator seizes control of Anbang as its former chairman is prosecuted
- More than half the world's oceans are being hit by 'industrial fishing'
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS
Scott Cohn reports from The United States Conference of Mayors meeting about how competition for Amazon’s second headquarters is affecting leadership for the 20 short-listed cities.
Scott Cohn takes a look at whether Denver makes the grade for meeting Amazon’s criteria to become the tech giant’s second headquarters.
As Amazon scouts locations for its second headquarters, Scott Cohn takes a look at what Chicago has to offer the e-commerce giant.