About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Trump and China are ratcheting up tariffs. Here's what that means
- Trump dodged the biggest news of the day at a raucous campaign rally
- Trump: We are going to put a 25% tariff on every car from the European Union
- Here’s why Donald Trump is not named in the Michael Cohen indictment
- Asia markets mixed in morning trade as US politics take center stage
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS
Scott Cohn reports from The United States Conference of Mayors meeting about how competition for Amazon’s second headquarters is affecting leadership for the 20 short-listed cities.
Scott Cohn takes a look at whether Denver makes the grade for meeting Amazon’s criteria to become the tech giant’s second headquarters.
As Amazon scouts locations for its second headquarters, Scott Cohn takes a look at what Chicago has to offer the e-commerce giant.