About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Fire hits pumping station, disrupts Venezuela crude transportation
- Trump plans to nominate Jeffrey Rosen as deputy US attorney general, White House says
- UK defense think tank warns that allowing Huawei into 5G network is 'irresponsible'
- Ethics watchdog refuses to certify financial disclosure from Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross
- Elon Musk says Tesla won't be getting involved with cryptocurrency
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS
State Sen. Michael Gianaris defends his opposition to Amazon’s now-scuttled plan for a New York City headquarters.
Amazon announced Thursday it will not build its headquarters in New York following local opposition.
Scott Cohn reports from The United States Conference of Mayors meeting about how competition for Amazon’s second headquarters is affecting leadership for the 20 short-listed cities.
Scott Cohn takes a look at whether Denver makes the grade for meeting Amazon’s criteria to become the tech giant’s second headquarters.
As Amazon scouts locations for its second headquarters, Scott Cohn takes a look at what Chicago has to offer the e-commerce giant.