About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Airlines cancel thousands of flights after winter storm Avery surprises East Coast
- American CEOs don't see US economic slowdown yet, says head of executive group
- This NYC restaurant lets you fish for your own meal
- Supreme Court says it will hear 2020 census case, setting up showdown over citizenship question
- What will cause the next recession? Gary Shilling explains why it could be the Fed
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS
Scott Cohn reports from The United States Conference of Mayors meeting about how competition for Amazon’s second headquarters is affecting leadership for the 20 short-listed cities.
Scott Cohn takes a look at whether Denver makes the grade for meeting Amazon’s criteria to become the tech giant’s second headquarters.
As Amazon scouts locations for its second headquarters, Scott Cohn takes a look at what Chicago has to offer the e-commerce giant.