About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- 'Shark Tank' guest judge Bethenny Frankel reveals behind-the-scenes secrets of the show
- #MeToo spurs investors to move money to companies that support women
- Nokia smartphone with near $1,000 price tag launches to compete with Apple and Samsung devices
- Nokia 8110 ‘banana phone’ made famous by ‘The Matrix’ returns for $97… with 4G internet
- Huawei unveils its first 5G chip in a challenge to Qualcomm and Intel
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS
All-America Economic Survey
The CNBC All-America Economic Survey finds that optimism on the economy is fueling record holiday spending plans.
The new CNBC All-America Economic Survey shows respondents who believe the economy will get better in the next year jumped to 42 percent since Trump’s win.