About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Senate passes military funding bill that would reimpose sanctions on Chinese telecom ZTE
- Tesla's stock keeps rising as Elon Musk tweets
- Cramer's warning on recent tech IPOs: Be careful with their sky-high valuations
- White House denies separating families is 'policy,' but insists it is needed 'to protect children'
- More than 60% of voters oppose Trump administration's family separation policy, poll says
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS
All-America Economic Survey
The CNBC All-America Economic Survey finds that optimism on the economy is fueling record holiday spending plans.
The new CNBC All-America Economic Survey shows respondents who believe the economy will get better in the next year jumped to 42 percent since Trump’s win.