About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Want to sell your home? Hurry up and list it next week
- Zoom, one of the most anticipated tech IPOs of the year, has a key profit driver: engineers in China
- Apple's move into banking raises the bar for fintech, traditional credit cards
- White House and Pelosi's staff in early talks about legislation to cut high drug costs
- GOP launches grassroots campaign to sell Trump's North American trade deal to skeptical voters
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS
Yun Li’s Posts
Now that Trump can safely turn his attention back to policymaking, some stocks could get a boost from his agenda and new GOP prospects in 2020.
Shares of Biogen plummeted Thursday after the company halted the trial of Alzheimer’s disease drug aducanumab.
Boeing said a software change is in the works and Bank of America estimated it would take Boeing three to six months to “certify the fix.”
Cheaply priced stocks are getting cheaper as expensive stocks have gotten extremely pricey, pushing the valuation gap to the widest in 70 years, according to AB Bernstein.
The trade deal U.S. negotiators are seeking will have some teeth in case China goes back on its trade promises, The New York Times reported.