About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- North Korea's UN envoy says denuclearization off negotiating table with United States
- Biogen's potentially game-changing Alzheimer's drug still faces an uphill battle with the FDA
- Citigroup is raising its stock forecast for 2020 despite election year uncertainty
- Trump thanks Iran for releasing American grad student: 'We can make deal'
- Automakers investing billions in tie-ups as industry races toward autonomous and electric vehicles
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS
Yen Nee Lee, CNBC.com’s Posts
The Hong Kong Human Rights and Democracy Act of 2019, signed into law by U.S. President Donald Trump, is touted by Congress as a way to deter Beijing’s influence and interference in Hong Kong’s internal affairs.
The U.S. and China are entangled in a trade war, and that’s hurting business and economic activity worldwide. One year on, a resolution is still nowhere in sight.
Saudi Arabia has “a great deal of explaining to do” on how it could not defend its “most critical” oil facility from drone attacks at the weekend, said Gary Grappo, former U.S. ambassador to Oman.
Hedge fund titan Ray Dalio said he wouldn’t rule out China using its Treasury holdings to gain an upper hand against the U.S. in the trade war — a view that contrasts with many other observers.
China is “rolling out the red carpet for the rest of the world” by lowering tariffs with other countries — even as its trade war with the U.S. continues to drag on, according to Peterson Institute for International Economics.
The Department of Transportation inquiry is focused on a safety system suspected of factoring into the crash of a Lion Air flight, The Wall Street Journal says.