About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Security consultants hired by Jeff Bezos think his phone might have been hacked by Saudi crown prince, report says
- Chinese airlines, hotels could be hit hardest if coronavirus outbreak drags on
- GM unveils Cruise Origin driverless shuttle
- Netflix paints a happy face on growing threat of US competition
- CDC confirms first US case of coronavirus that has killed 9 in China
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS
Ylan Mui’s Posts
Buried deep inside the sprawling federal bill to fund the nation’s military is a special gift for a company headquartered in the smallest city in the Empire State.
The Fed is trying to figure out how much free internet services are worth to the economy.
The White House is planning to take a big step Wednesday toward preventing government agencies from doing business with Huawei, according to a senior administration official.
Attorneys general in several states have already opened or are preparing to launch their own investigations into Facebook, Apple and Google over concerns about privacy and anti-competitive practices.
Sen. Marco Rubio (R – Fla.) is pushing a plan that would raise taxes on capital gains as a way to discourage companies from pursuing share repurchases. The goal is to reduce the difference between what investors pay on capital gains compared to dividends, which are taxed at individual income rates. CNBC’s Ylan Mui reports from Washington.