About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Fay weakens to tropical depression over southeastern New York, NHC says
- Coronavirus live updates: Record single-day spike in cases; Gottlieb says 1 in 150 Americans are infected
- Iran will develop oil industry despite U.S. sanctions, Iranian oil minister says
- President Donald Trump commutes ally Roger Stone's prison sentence
- Singapore's ruling party PAP cedes ground to opposition in pandemic election
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS
Ylan Mui’s Posts
Buried deep inside the sprawling federal bill to fund the nation’s military is a special gift for a company headquartered in the smallest city in the Empire State.
The Fed is trying to figure out how much free internet services are worth to the economy.
The White House is planning to take a big step Wednesday toward preventing government agencies from doing business with Huawei, according to a senior administration official.
Attorneys general in several states have already opened or are preparing to launch their own investigations into Facebook, Apple and Google over concerns about privacy and anti-competitive practices.
Sen. Marco Rubio (R – Fla.) is pushing a plan that would raise taxes on capital gains as a way to discourage companies from pursuing share repurchases. The goal is to reduce the difference between what investors pay on capital gains compared to dividends, which are taxed at individual income rates. CNBC’s Ylan Mui reports from Washington.