About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- White House trade advisor Navarro: 'Technically we did not have a yield curve inversion'
- Why Apple doesn't want users to replace their own batteries
- Fyre Festival: How a 25-year-old scammed investors out of $26 million
- Amazon execs contributed to Congressional antitrust probe leader two months before July hearing
- The head of security for cryptocurrency exchange Coinbase describes his biggest challenge
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS
Ylan Mui’s Posts
The White House is planning to take a big step Wednesday toward preventing government agencies from doing business with Huawei, according to a senior administration official.
Attorneys general in several states have already opened or are preparing to launch their own investigations into Facebook, Apple and Google over concerns about privacy and anti-competitive practices.
Sen. Marco Rubio (R – Fla.) is pushing a plan that would raise taxes on capital gains as a way to discourage companies from pursuing share repurchases. The goal is to reduce the difference between what investors pay on capital gains compared to dividends, which are taxed at individual income rates. CNBC’s Ylan Mui reports from Washington.