About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Kimberly Guilfoyle, Trump campaign official and girlfriend of president's son, tests positive for coronavirus
- 8-year-old killed, 3 injured in shooting at Alabama mall
- Canada suspends its extradition treaty with Hong Kong, eyes immigration boost
- Washington Redskins to review name after FedEx asks team to change it
- Handicapping the market from here — what history tells us about the odds the comeback continues
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS
Yelena Dzhanova’s Posts
Sen. Elizabeth Warren, D-Mass., released a $10.7 trillion plan Friday that would rebuild the economy using “100% clean energy” and create 10.6 million union jobs.
Entrepreneur and 2020 Democratic presidential candidate Andrew Yang released a health-care plan Monday morning that focuses on lowering costs and expanding coverage.
Presidential hopeful Sen. Elizabeth Warren on Monday released an education plan that aims to quadruple public education funding with a focus on allocating more resources to lower-income students and increasing teacher pay.