About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Walmart bets bigger on online grocery as it ramps up automated fulfillment at local stores
- Ant Group IPO could get back on track if it resolves issues, China's central bank governor suggests
- Sen. Patrick Leahy, set to preside over Trump impeachment, returns home after brief hospitalization
- Alphabet and Facebook rise after Microsoft reports surprisingly strong advertising revenue
- GameStop jumps after hours as Elon Musk tweets out Reddit board that's hyping stock
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS
William Feuer’s Posts
Amazon Echoes and Fitbits were popular stocking stuffers this year, if Apple’s App Store is any indication.
The analysts increased their expectations from 14.3 million subscribers following healthy app downloads and better than expected subscriptions indicated by Verizon.
The Massachusetts Senate has approved legislation banning the sale of flavored tobacco products and levying a 75% excise tax on e-cigarettes as state officials aim to curb a spike in underage vaping.
Despite a history of employee concerns, Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella said in an interview published Monday that the company is pressing forward with its commitment to the massive Joint Enterprise Defense Infrastructure, or JEDI, contract it won last month.
AT&T’s WarnerMedia CEO John Stankey said Wednesday that even though the company’s upcoming streaming service HBO Max is more expensive than rival streaming services, its content will entice people to sign up.
Sen. Mark Warner, D-Va., sent a letter to Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg criticizing Facebook’s political advertising policy.