About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Mortgage refinancing is hot, but using your home as an ATM is not
- 42% of people falling behind as Covid-19 widens the wealth gap, report finds
- Jimmy John's partners with DoorDash but will still deliver its own sandwiches
- Fintech firm Revolut names former Citigroup executive Rebecca Macieira-Kaufmann to its US board
- CFOs feel confident Biden won't be able to raise the corporate tax rate to 28%: Survey
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS
Weizhen Tan’s Posts
The world’s largest brewer is making a big push for China and other parts of Asia — but it could prove challenging for Anheuser-Busch InBev to topple local beers that have long dominated their home markets.
The process of reaching a U.S.-China trade deal could take place in three phases, Goldman Sachs says.