About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Flipkart founder: How I sold my business to Walmart for $16 billion
- US House Judiciary chair says panel will hold McGahn in contempt
- Iran's Rouhani: No talks right now. Resistance is our only choice
- Trump tells Pennsylvania voters that trade war has helped economy
- US eases some restrictions on China's Huawei, reportedly halting Google's plans to cut access
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS
Tucker Higgins’s Posts
The Supreme Court on Monday ruled 5-4 against Apple in a case involving its signature electronic marketplace, the App Store, allowing iPhone users to move forward with an antitrust suit against the company.
The U.S. and China remain deadlocked on key issues blocking the path toward a trade agreement, according to multiple reports published on Thursday as representatives for the two countries meet in Beijing.
President Trump’s approval rating has mounted a decisive comeback from its descent last month during the 35-day partial government shutdown.