About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Here's what we learned about Disney's upcoming films at the D23 Expo
- How Goldman Sachs nabbed the top three tech deals of 2019 and took a big lead in M&A
- Trump can use these powers to pressure US companies to leave China
- Trump is meeting with world leaders at G7 as he escalates US-China trade war
- This couple spent 7 months visiting every U.S. national park—here's how they did it
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS
Tom DiChristopher’s Posts
The attacks on a pair of tankers in the Gulf of Oman are likely the work of Iran, according to several analysts.
Secretary of State Mike Pompeo on Thursday blamed Iran for attacks this morning on oil tankers in the Gulf of Oman near Iran and the Strait of Hormuz, a vital shipping route through which much of the world’s oil passes.
President Donald Trump on Wednesday said he is still considering using sanctions to block a controversial pipeline that would increase natural gas flows from Russia to Germany.