About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Land Rover returns to its roots – and new Defender will return to the US market
- Here's what happened to the stock market on Tuesday
- Houston Rockets' P.J. Tucker, the NBA's 'Sneaker King,' nears new endorsement deal with Nike
- Markets are overbought, but there's not much worry on Wall Street — yet
- Retail earnings, Fed minutes, impeachment hearings: 3 things to watch for Wednesday
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS
Tom DiChristopher’s Posts
The attacks on a pair of tankers in the Gulf of Oman are likely the work of Iran, according to several analysts.
Secretary of State Mike Pompeo on Thursday blamed Iran for attacks this morning on oil tankers in the Gulf of Oman near Iran and the Strait of Hormuz, a vital shipping route through which much of the world’s oil passes.
President Donald Trump on Wednesday said he is still considering using sanctions to block a controversial pipeline that would increase natural gas flows from Russia to Germany.