About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Worker confidence in finding a new job has hit a six-year high, but it might be a 'turning point'
- How to invest and pay off your student loans, according to the Broke Millennial
- US successfully flies its newest hypersonic missile on mighty Air Force bomber
- Sequels aren't the summer box office's problem — bad sequels are
- The red-hot IPO market this year could mean bad news for future stock returns
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS
Tom DiChristopher’s Posts
The attacks on a pair of tankers in the Gulf of Oman are likely the work of Iran, according to several analysts.
Secretary of State Mike Pompeo on Thursday blamed Iran for attacks this morning on oil tankers in the Gulf of Oman near Iran and the Strait of Hormuz, a vital shipping route through which much of the world’s oil passes.
President Donald Trump on Wednesday said he is still considering using sanctions to block a controversial pipeline that would increase natural gas flows from Russia to Germany.