About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Dow futures rise 150 points as investors shake off a continued spike in coronavirus cases
- Here are five charts illustrating the U.S. economic amid the coronavirus pandemic
- Tug-of-war between skepticism and fear of missing out is raging on Wall Street, top strategist Meghan Shue finds
- White House seeks to discredit Fauci amid coronavirus surge
- Florida reports more than 15,000 new coronavirus cases, shattering record
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS
Taylor Locke’s Posts
Though Elon Musk had much success, he has not had a lot of time off. In fact, according to Musk, “vacations will kill you.”
Why the aversion to vacations? It’s partially due to work. Musk said on Recode Decode that to successfully build his start-ups, he would have to work over 100 hours a week.
For the second year in a row, Vienna, Austria has been ranked the most liveable city in the world, according to The Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU).