About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Iowa Sen. Chuck Grassley: Farmers don't want aid, they want trade
- DOJ alleges SpaceX supplier faked inspection reports for 'critical' rocket parts on 10 missions
- WikiLeaks' Julian Assange charged with 17 new criminal counts, including violating Espionage Act
- Southwest won't charge passengers to change planes to avoid the Boeing 737 Max
- Stocks plunge as trade fears resurface – five experts weigh in on what to watch
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS
Sue Herera’s Posts
Businesses across the country are saying “thank you” to Veterans on Friday by offering freebies to active and retired military members.
This week we get results from more than a quarter of the S&P 500 and a handful of Dow components. As Sue Herera explains, these reports could tell us a lot about the health of the economy and business.