About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Supreme Court delivers a win to former heroin addict in excessive fines case
- Amazon is projected to steal advertising market share from Google in 2019
- We're about to find out why the Federal Reserve did its policy U-turn which sent markets higher
- Tesla is going to be the next Amazon, says a major shareholder with a $4,000 per share target
- Chinese electric automaker Kandi shares rocket 40% higher on approval to import cars to the US
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS
Sue Herera’s Posts
Businesses across the country are saying “thank you” to Veterans on Friday by offering freebies to active and retired military members.
This week we get results from more than a quarter of the S&P 500 and a handful of Dow components. As Sue Herera explains, these reports could tell us a lot about the health of the economy and business.