About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- 'Kinder, gentler' and other George HW Bush quotes
- Stitch Fix shares surge on earnings beat
- Art Cashin: New concerns about Brexit coupled with trade uncertainty are weighing the stock market
- Under Armour reportedly ousts two executives close to CEO Kevin Plank
- Thank the 2008 recession for rising Christmas tree prices today
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS
Sue Herera’s Posts
Businesses across the country are saying “thank you” to Veterans on Friday by offering freebies to active and retired military members.
This week we get results from more than a quarter of the S&P 500 and a handful of Dow components. As Sue Herera explains, these reports could tell us a lot about the health of the economy and business.