About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Here's what the average American typically pays in 401(k) fees
- In new world of US oil dominance, Mideast tensions have much less impact on energy prices
- Advances in fintech are helping financial advisors, here's how
- FDA launches 'Magic' television ad campaign with magician Julius Dein to curb teen vaping
- This market is atypical, but people with a million dollars in stocks are fine with it
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS
Steve Kovach, CNBC.com’s Posts
Apple’s CEO Tim Cook responded to a critical Wall Street Journal story about Jony Ive’s departure from the company in an email to NBC News.
Apple said in a letter to U.S. trade representative Robert Lighthizer released Thursday that tariffs on its products would hurt its contribution to the U.S. economy.
Google has a YouTube problem, according to CFO Ruth Porat.
On Monday, after reporting that ad revenue grew 15% versus the 24% it saw a year ago, Google’s parent company Alphabet saw its stock punished. It fell nearly 8% Tuesday morning.