About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Kamala Harris blames Trump for severity of U.S. coronavirus outbreak: He failed to take it 'seriously from the start'
- Trump holds briefing as White House, Democrats remain far apart on coronavirus relief
- Stock futures hold steady after S&P 500 closes just under a record
- Joe Biden and Kamala Harris appear together for the first time as running mates
- Coronavirus live updates: Pandemic relief negotiations at a standstill; U.S. case numbers warped by data gaps
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS
Saheli Roy Choudhury, CNBC.com’s Posts
Thousands of Disney+ user accounts have been stolen by hackers and put up for sale on the dark web, according to multiple reports.
WeWork is preparing to cut at least 4,000 jobs in a bid to achieve financial stability and those layoffs could be announced as early as this week, the New York Times reported.
Xerox has made a cash-and-stock offer for personal-computer and printer maker HP, CNBC confirmed on Wednesday.
Chinese tech giant Huawei is willing to exclusively license its 5G technology to a U.S. company to create a level playing field for competitors, CEO Ren Zhengfei said on Thursday.
McDonald’s is said to have written to the National Restaurant Association that wage increases should be phased in and that all industries should be treated the same way.