About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- American Eagle exec says there shouldn't be age limit on CBD, as it prepares to add hemp products
- DOJ says it will take a broad antitrust look at Big Tech; stocks dip
- The trade war is killing the maker of the Roomba
- Tilray acquires boozy candy company Smith & Sinclair to develop CBD edibles
- Trump and 2020 Democrats are racing to the Hamptons for fundraisers in hunt for wealthy donors
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS
Sarah O'Brien, CNBC.com’s Posts
If you’re among the growing contingent of Americans who plan to continue to work after age 65, be sure to review your Medicare options before you do eventually decide to finally say farewell to your coworkers.
A bipartisan bill that cleared the House last week would let first-time homebuyers pay a bit less at closing if they go through homeownership counseling.
If retirement legislation currently under consideration in Congress ends up becoming law, new options for your nest egg may show up in your 401(k) plan.
With the U.S housing bubble far in the rear-view mirror, home prices in most places have passed their pre-recession peak. In other spots, though, it’s a different story.
The deduction for medical expenses is one of the few remaining tax breaks available to taxpayers.