About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- American Eagle exec says there shouldn't be age limit on CBD, as it prepares to add hemp products
- DOJ says it will take a broad antitrust look at Big Tech; stocks dip
- The trade war is killing the maker of the Roomba
- Tilray acquires boozy candy company Smith & Sinclair to develop CBD edibles
- Trump and 2020 Democrats are racing to the Hamptons for fundraisers in hunt for wealthy donors
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS
Sam Meredith’s Posts
Morgan Stanley does not expect rising tensions in the world’s most important oil chokepoint to lead to a sustained jump in oil prices.
OPEC and its allies looked all but certain to extend oil supply cuts by nine months, after several members of the Middle East-dominated producer group endorsed a policy designed to support oil prices amid a weakening global economy.
President Donald Trump is threatening to impose “major” new sanctions against Iran on Monday, ramping up the pressure on the Islamic Republic at a time when its economy is straining under the weight of financial restrictions.
U.K. Prime Minister Theresa May hopes it will be a case of third time lucky next week, when the embattled Conservative Party leader brings her Brexit deal to Parliament yet again.