About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- 'Game of Thrones' ends run with outstanding drama award, 59 total Emmy Awards
- Chinese theft of trade secrets on the rise, the US Justice Department warns
- Trump's Asia expert Matt Pottinger to become deputy national security advisor
- British travel firm Thomas Cook collapses, stranding hundreds of thousands
- South Korea, Japan dispute could hurt the global tech sector if it drags on: Sovereign wealth chief
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS
Ryan Browne’s Posts
If you’re nervous about flying, this one might not be for you. Qantas on Thursday said it’s going to run “research” flights from London and New York to Sydney — a 19-hour route — to see how it affects passengers’ health.
The U.S. National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) pulled Tesla up on claims regarding the safety of its Model 3 sedan.
An executive at Facebook has said that there is “absolutely no evidence” that users of the social network were targeted by Russia in a bid to influence the 2016 Brexit referendum.