About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- U.S. reportedly in talks with Huawei CFO on deal to send her back to China if she admits to wrongdoing
- Dr. Gottlieb: 'Hopeful' there will be adequate coronavirus vaccine supply in 2021
- JPMorgan says emerging markets are 'under owned,' stocks could rally as much as 20%
- This under-the-radar policy risk could set off a tantrum in rates at the next Fed meeting
- British EV start-up Arrival has the 'best claim to be the son of Tesla,' Jim Cramer says
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS
Ryan Browne’s Posts
Uber was stripped of its license to operate in London on Monday by the city’s transport regulator, which cited a “pattern of failures” that “placed passenger safety and security at risk.
Tesla unveiled its futuristic pickup truck at a promotional event in Los Angeles, but when it came to showing off the vehicle’s durability, things didn’t quite go as planned.
Bitcoin’s price rose sharply over the weekend, recovering from a plunge just days earlier, after Chinese President Xi Jinping gave a speech embracing blockchain technology and calling on his country to advance development in the field.
If you’re nervous about flying, this one might not be for you. Qantas on Thursday said it’s going to run “research” flights from London and New York to Sydney — a 19-hour route — to see how it affects passengers’ health.
The U.S. National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) pulled Tesla up on claims regarding the safety of its Model 3 sedan.
An executive at Facebook has said that there is “absolutely no evidence” that users of the social network were targeted by Russia in a bid to influence the 2016 Brexit referendum.