About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Want to sell your home? Hurry up and list it next week
- Zoom, one of the most anticipated tech IPOs of the year, has a key profit driver: engineers in China
- Apple's move into banking raises the bar for fintech, traditional credit cards
- White House and Pelosi's staff in early talks about legislation to cut high drug costs
- GOP launches grassroots campaign to sell Trump's North American trade deal to skeptical voters
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS
Robert Ferris’s Posts
Tesla unveiled its long-awaited Model Y at the company’s design studio in Los Angeles on Thursday night.
Rebecca Cook | Reuters – Fiat Chrysler Automobiles assembly workers build 2019 Ram pickup trucks at the FCA Sterling Heights Assembly Plant in Sterling Heights, Michigan, October 22, 2018. Fiat Chrysler said a recall of more than 800,000 vehicles reported earlier Wednesday by Reuters was the result of routine testing under new emissions guidelines adopted by …
The store closures are part of a push to slash costs as much as possible to ensure the lowest-priced version of the car makes money.
The broken shoe that sent Duke University star Zion Williamson limping home in the first minute of a game Wednesday will likely only have a limited impact on the stock, say investors.
Ford is aware of five accidents involving a defect that can cause up to 1.48 million F-150 trucks to suddenly downshift to first gear, potentially causing whiplash.