About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Coronavirus live updates: Spain's services industry records 'unprecedented' decline, survey shows
- Sales of video games soar as the coronavirus leaves millions trapped in their homes
- Dow futures indicate a 200-point opening drop as investors look to jobs numbers
- New Google site shows where people in a community are taking social distancing seriously — and where they're not
- Demand for wills surges as coronavirus has 'focused people's minds' — here's where to start
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS
Pippa Stevens’s Posts
At least four traders at New York-based Morgan Stanley have been fired or placed on leave after reportedly concealing a loss of between $100 million and $140 million, a new report from Bloomberg News said.
Banning fracking in the United States will aid foreign oil producers at the expense of the American economy, an Exxon executive said Friday.
Consumers are paying more attention to their carbon footprint and it could cost airlines billions of dollars, Citi said in a note to clients.
Biotech stocks surged after Biogen announced plans to revive its Alzheimer’s drug aducanumab.
Some U.S. solar stocks could get a boost after the Trump administration announced that it will impose tariffs on bifacial solar panels. This special type of panel, which absorbs light on both sides, will be subject to a 25% tariff beginning on October 28.
Facebook officially announced its new cryptocurrency on Tuesday. Called Libra, the digital currency is already backed by 27 companies including eBay, Lyft, Spotify and Uber. While Libra is not expected to launch until the first half of 2020, the Street is already thinking about the impact this latest venture could have on the company’s bottom line.