About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- A trade war with Europe would be more damaging than Washington's spat with China
- Hong Kong flight bookings drop 10% as protests continue, says Qantas CEO
- LinkedIn calls these 3 of the most sought-after tech skills
- Trump attacks Ford Motor for not backing fuel economy rollback
- Extremists creep into Roblox, an online game popular with children
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS
Mallika Mitra’s Posts
It’s time to start back-to-school shopping and, while a trip to the store for supplies is necessary, it’s also an opportunity to teach children financial literacy.
People starting out their careers in expensive cities are used to sharing apartments. Now, they’re sharing rooms.
Amazon responds to Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s claim that it pays warehouse workers “starvation wages” in a tweet that says it pays workers $15 an hour plus full benefits.