About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- U.S. reportedly in talks with Huawei CFO on deal to send her back to China if she admits to wrongdoing
- Dr. Gottlieb: 'Hopeful' there will be adequate coronavirus vaccine supply in 2021
- JPMorgan says emerging markets are 'under owned,' stocks could rally as much as 20%
- This under-the-radar policy risk could set off a tantrum in rates at the next Fed meeting
- British EV start-up Arrival has the 'best claim to be the son of Tesla,' Jim Cramer says
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS
Mallika Mitra’s Posts
Walmart and Target saw bigger jumps than Amazon in online customer spending during the first two weeks of November from last year, according to Edison Trends, which looked at more than 1.2 million transactions.
Cancer patients have a higher risk of dying from heart disease and stroke with 10% of all cancer patients dying from cardiovascular problems, not cancer, according to a new study published in the European Heart Journal.
Although some retailers have already started marking down items and cueing the holiday music, the season will kick off in earnest next week.
California Gov. Gavin Newsom signed a bill Monday allowing college athletes to get paid for endorsement deals — a move that defied collegiate athletic leaders who say the change could upend amateur sports.
It’s time to start back-to-school shopping and, while a trip to the store for supplies is necessary, it’s also an opportunity to teach children financial literacy.
People starting out their careers in expensive cities are used to sharing apartments. Now, they’re sharing rooms.
Amazon responds to Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s claim that it pays warehouse workers “starvation wages” in a tweet that says it pays workers $15 an hour plus full benefits.