About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- More US service members diagnosed with brain injury after Iran missile attack
- White House tells airlines it may suspend all China-US flights amid coronavirus outbreak
- Trump praises party-switching Rep. Van Drew, decries impeachment in blue-state campaign rally
- Hong Kong stocks plummet about 2.5% on return from Lunar New Year holiday amid coronavirus concerns
- Coronavirus live updates: Chinese health officials say death toll has risen to 132
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS
Mallika Mitra’s Posts
Walmart and Target saw bigger jumps than Amazon in online customer spending during the first two weeks of November from last year, according to Edison Trends, which looked at more than 1.2 million transactions.
Cancer patients have a higher risk of dying from heart disease and stroke with 10% of all cancer patients dying from cardiovascular problems, not cancer, according to a new study published in the European Heart Journal.
Although some retailers have already started marking down items and cueing the holiday music, the season will kick off in earnest next week.
California Gov. Gavin Newsom signed a bill Monday allowing college athletes to get paid for endorsement deals — a move that defied collegiate athletic leaders who say the change could upend amateur sports.
It’s time to start back-to-school shopping and, while a trip to the store for supplies is necessary, it’s also an opportunity to teach children financial literacy.
People starting out their careers in expensive cities are used to sharing apartments. Now, they’re sharing rooms.
Amazon responds to Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s claim that it pays warehouse workers “starvation wages” in a tweet that says it pays workers $15 an hour plus full benefits.