About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Want to sell your home? Hurry up and list it next week
- Zoom, one of the most anticipated tech IPOs of the year, has a key profit driver: engineers in China
- Apple's move into banking raises the bar for fintech, traditional credit cards
- White House and Pelosi's staff in early talks about legislation to cut high drug costs
- GOP launches grassroots campaign to sell Trump's North American trade deal to skeptical voters
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS
Leslie Josephs’s Posts
Airlines prepare to cancel more flights as the grounding of the Boeing 737 Max enters its second week.
UK aviation regulators joined airlines and aviation regulators around the world in grounding Boeing 737 MAX jets following the second deadly crash of one of the popular planes in less than five months.
U.S. airlines tried to assure nervous travelers that their Boeing 737 MAX planes are safe after one flown by Ethiopian Airlines crashed.
The airline sued its mechanics’ union last week, alleging it was encouraging workers to write up minor issues to ground planes.