About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Dow futures sink 500 points, adding to the market's 3-week losing streak
- China releases details on its own blacklist, raising uncertainty for foreign businesses
- The pandemic will make European bonds more attractive than their US peers, economist predicts
- Oracle can now claim to be hosting 'two most important sites of our generation' — TikTok and Zoom
- Nikola founder Trevor Milton to voluntarily step down as executive chairman
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS
Kenneth Kiesnoski’s Posts
Airside Mobile, developer of the Mobile Passport app, ranked projected customs and immigration processing times for the Thanksgiving weekend at the nation’s top 25 airports for international arrivals.
Just under a quarter of Americans are “very confident” they’ll have enough money to retire comfortably. And many expect to delay retirement at least until age 65, according to recent studies.
Mobile Passport lets travelers clear U.S. immigration by submitting documents via a smartphone or tablet before arrival at checkpoints.
If you’re heading out on an end-of-summer road trip this Labor Day, you might find yourself spending less on fuel and more on food and fun.
That’s thanks to what may be the lowest average nationwide gasoline rates for this holiday weekend in three years, according to AAA.