About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Health Secretary Alex Azar resigning on Jan. 20
- A new Covid variant has been discovered in Brazil — here's what we know so far
- NRA files for bankruptcy, says it will reincorporate in Texas
- Capitol Police probing claims GOP lawmakers gave tours to Trump supporters before riot
- Domestic terrorism has superseded the threat of international terrorism, warns ex-NYC police commissioner
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS
Kenneth Kiesnoski’s Posts
Airside Mobile, developer of the Mobile Passport app, ranked projected customs and immigration processing times for the Thanksgiving weekend at the nation’s top 25 airports for international arrivals.
Just under a quarter of Americans are “very confident” they’ll have enough money to retire comfortably. And many expect to delay retirement at least until age 65, according to recent studies.
Mobile Passport lets travelers clear U.S. immigration by submitting documents via a smartphone or tablet before arrival at checkpoints.
If you’re heading out on an end-of-summer road trip this Labor Day, you might find yourself spending less on fuel and more on food and fun.
That’s thanks to what may be the lowest average nationwide gasoline rates for this holiday weekend in three years, according to AAA.