About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- This start-up added robots to help battle Amazon and Costco, but didn't have to cut any jobs
- Trump tweets thanks to Steve Bannon for service and role in campaign against Clinton
- Finnish police say arrested four other Moroccan men over links to stabbings
- Spanish police searching for van driver in Barcelona attack
- Lebanese army, Hezbollah declare offensives on Islamic State at Syrian border
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS
Katie Young, NBR, CNBC.com’s Posts
Failing to check your pay stub could be a costly mistake. Here’s what to look for.
Immigrants are nearly twice as likely as native-born Americans to launch new businesses.
The “Shark Tank” investor was appointed presidential ambassador for global entrepreneurship by Obama.
Despite worries of an economic downturn, the franchise industry is poised for another year of growth in 2016.
In his State of the Union address, President Obama vowed to keep fighting for workers’rights. Here’s how.
An exceptionally good year for stocks helped drive retail investor bullishness to a three-year high in December, according to a survey from TD Ameritrade released Wednesday. The company’s IMX Index, which began tracking the mood of its 6 million online traders in 2010, also rose for a third- consecutive month in December. “There’s a lot …