About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- France votes in cliffhanger presidential election on Sunday
- Cuban and Paulson weigh in on China's "choppy" efforts on North Korean sanctions
- UBS chairman Weber says second round of French polls key
- Here's what United and Pepsi should do to put their April horribilis behind them
- How San Francisco marked the first officially sanctioned Weed Day on 4/20
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS
Katie Young, NBR, CNBC.com’s Posts
Failing to check your pay stub could be a costly mistake. Here’s what to look for.
Immigrants are nearly twice as likely as native-born Americans to launch new businesses.
The “Shark Tank” investor was appointed presidential ambassador for global entrepreneurship by Obama.
Despite worries of an economic downturn, the franchise industry is poised for another year of growth in 2016.
In his State of the Union address, President Obama vowed to keep fighting for workers’rights. Here’s how.
An exceptionally good year for stocks helped drive retail investor bullishness to a three-year high in December, according to a survey from TD Ameritrade released Wednesday. The company’s IMX Index, which began tracking the mood of its 6 million online traders in 2010, also rose for a third- consecutive month in December. “There’s a lot …