About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Germany’s in the middle of a deep political crisis, but it won't affect the euro
- South Korea's President Moon heads to China to mend ties. Beijing needs a few favors too
- Australia accused China of political interference, and Beijing isn't happy
- China lifts market rates in surprise move, following Fed hike
- China says it's cuttings its debts — here’s how that’s actually working
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS
Katie Young, NBR, CNBC.com’s Posts
Failing to check your pay stub could be a costly mistake. Here’s what to look for.
Immigrants are nearly twice as likely as native-born Americans to launch new businesses.
The “Shark Tank” investor was appointed presidential ambassador for global entrepreneurship by Obama.
Despite worries of an economic downturn, the franchise industry is poised for another year of growth in 2016.
In his State of the Union address, President Obama vowed to keep fighting for workers’rights. Here’s how.
An exceptionally good year for stocks helped drive retail investor bullishness to a three-year high in December, according to a survey from TD Ameritrade released Wednesday. The company’s IMX Index, which began tracking the mood of its 6 million online traders in 2010, also rose for a third- consecutive month in December. “There’s a lot …