About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- China will waive import tariffs for some US soybeans and pork, finance ministry says
- A 2020 gift guide for the tech-savvy traveler
- World Bank adopts $1 billion-plus annual China lending plan over US objections
- How Uber is addressing its sexual assault problem after more than 3,000 incidents last year
- Everything Jim Cramer said on 'Mad Money,' including Americans not investing, Chipotle CEO
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS
Kate Rogers’s Posts
Black Friday is still expected to be the busiest shopping day of the year. But restaurants don’t necessarily get a spending boost as consumers head out to snag deals.
The manufacturing sector is facing a more immediate problem than the ongoing trade war: a growing skills gap.
As America’s population ages and demand outpaces supply, a physician shortage is intensifying.
Shake Shack and Grubhub are teaming up for nationwide delivery as the competition for consumer dollars in on-demand food delivery intensifies.
The owner of Denver Concrete Vibrator, which manufactures equipment that strengthens and settles concrete for infrastructure projects, said tariffs finally took a toll on her business.