About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- 'Game of Thrones' ends run with outstanding drama award, 59 total Emmy Awards
- Chinese theft of trade secrets on the rise, the US Justice Department warns
- Trump's Asia expert Matt Pottinger to become deputy national security advisor
- British travel firm Thomas Cook collapses, stranding hundreds of thousands
- South Korea, Japan dispute could hurt the global tech sector if it drags on: Sovereign wealth chief
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS
Kate Rogers’s Posts
As America’s population ages and demand outpaces supply, a physician shortage is intensifying.
Shake Shack and Grubhub are teaming up for nationwide delivery as the competition for consumer dollars in on-demand food delivery intensifies.
The owner of Denver Concrete Vibrator, which manufactures equipment that strengthens and settles concrete for infrastructure projects, said tariffs finally took a toll on her business.