About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Cramer's tip to win the 2019 Stock Draft: Throw out conventional wisdom
- 'The ship is starting to turn' for Ford, says CFO
- Uber could go public with a valuation higher than GE, Caterpillar or Morgan Stanley
- Slack valued near $17 billion on secondary market ahead of public offering
- Amazon's advertising sales growth slowed dramatically in Q1
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS
Kate Rooney’s Posts
Venmo has changed the way individuals move money. The peer-to-peer payment app, owned by PayPal, is known for its emoji-filled newsfeed where users can see who their friends are paying, and for what. It ranges from roommates reimbursing utilities and rent checks to friends paying each other back for lunch or last night’s bar tab.
Apple is working with Goldman Sachs and Mastercard to launch a credit card that could pose a threat to fintech companies and regional banks.
Executives at FedEx, BMW and UBS are describing bleak macroeconomic conditions around the world.
Fidelity Digital Assets, a new company created by the investing giant last year, is already working with wealthy families and hedge funds on cryptocurrency trading and custody.