About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Bitcoin soars above $11,000 for the first time in 15 months — now up 170% for the year
- US secretary of state seeks global coalition in the Middle East against Iran amid rising tensions
- Asia Pacific trade pact can go on without India 'for the time being:' Malaysian PM Mahathir
- Goldman Sachs is offering 'peanuts' to compensate for 1MDB, says Malaysian prime minister
- American Airlines CEO says politics a factor in return of Boeing's 737 Max
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS
Kate Rooney’s Posts
Synchrony Financial and Amazon are partnering on a credit card for Prime members who might not have good enough credit to get one otherwise.
Venmo has changed the way individuals move money. The peer-to-peer payment app, owned by PayPal, is known for its emoji-filled newsfeed where users can see who their friends are paying, and for what. It ranges from roommates reimbursing utilities and rent checks to friends paying each other back for lunch or last night’s bar tab.
Apple is working with Goldman Sachs and Mastercard to launch a credit card that could pose a threat to fintech companies and regional banks.
Executives at FedEx, BMW and UBS are describing bleak macroeconomic conditions around the world.
Fidelity Digital Assets, a new company created by the investing giant last year, is already working with wealthy families and hedge funds on cryptocurrency trading and custody.