About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Here are 4 tax breaks that you might get back if Congress reinstates deductions
- The 10 best US cities for tech workers don't include New York or San Francisco
- Uber teams up with start-up Grand Rounds to give big-company employees free rides to the doctor
- Amazon's latest Kindle Oasis lets you adjust the screen color for easier reading at night
- If Facebook hits this level it's a 'straight shot' back to the highs, technical analyst says
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS
Kate Fazzini’s Posts
Shares of cloud software giant Salesforce dropped sharply today after it announced it would buy big data firm Tableau, a Seattle-based company that specializes in data visualization, for $15.3 billion in stock.
CEOs of Equifax and Marriott testified Thursday in a Senate hearing on private-sector data breaches