About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- FedEx CEO: Amazon is who 'we wake up every day trying to think about'
- Stocks making the biggest moves midday: FedEx, Roku, Chewy & more
- Jamie Dimon says his gut tells him a recession is 'not imminent'
- Don't expect Mom and Dad to clue you in on your inheritance
- Here's how high bonds could rise as Fed prepares to cut rates
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS
Jordan Novet’s Posts
Thomas Kurian, who took over Google’s growing cloud business last year, isn’t concerned about regulators hampering his ability to expand, even as the Justice Department investigates the parent company for potential anti-competitive behavior.
Nvidia’s CEO, Jensen Huang, has reason to be concerned about other chipmakers, like AMD.
But he’s not worried about Nvidia’s own big customers turning into competitors.