About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Stock market live updates: Dow plunges 1,100, worst point drop in history, will Fed act?
- Dow plunges 1,100 points as the coronavirus sends the market tumbling into correction territory
- Speculative stocks Virgin Galactic, Tesla and Plug Power are cratering
- BNY Mellon strategist says 'you can't actually model this' as sell-off continues
- JPMorgan says buy the dip, bank on Fed 'insurance' cuts
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS
Jordan Novet’s Posts
Mark Hurd, who was co-chief of Oracle, one of the world’s top business-software companies, until he stepped aside last month for health reasons, died Friday. He was 62.
Thomas Kurian, who took over Google’s growing cloud business last year, isn’t concerned about regulators hampering his ability to expand, even as the Justice Department investigates the parent company for potential anti-competitive behavior.
Nvidia’s CEO, Jensen Huang, has reason to be concerned about other chipmakers, like AMD.
But he’s not worried about Nvidia’s own big customers turning into competitors.