About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- White House to host meeting with tech executives on Huawei ban: Reuters
- A slew of NYC subway lines were suspended ahead of the hottest weekend of the year
- Judge denies J&J's request to transfer 2,400 talc lawsuits to federal court
- Cramer's rundown of earnings next week: Buy Chipotle, watch Whirlpool and steer clear of Alphabet
- How dairy behemoth Danone failed to win India's 1.35 billion dairy lovers
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS
Jessica Bursztynsky’s Posts
Even if the U.S. and China come to some sort of an agreement at this week’s G-20 summit, the world’s two largest economies will still be fighting for much longer, conservative economics writer Stephen Moore told CNBC on Wednesday.
Veteran trader Art Cashin told CNBC on Monday he believes the Federal Reserve could slash short-term interest rates by an aggressive half-percent at its next policy making meeting at the end of July.
The co-founder and CEO of Slack is predicting an end to the world of email as we know it inside companies in the next seven years.
China made a risky choice revealing ambitions to surpass the U.S. in quantum computing and artificial intelligence, says former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice.